[ROVERNET - UK] engine rebuilder suggestions

Linus Tremaine travellak1 at netzero.net
Thu Jan 17 01:37:04 GMT 2008

All,
I have a friend with the same land rover that I have (with the rover p4 engine).  He needs to have it rebuilt.

Do any of you have suggestions for a person experienced with this type of engine? Hopefully in California somewhere? It is currently at the land rover engine rebulider, but he has never done one and is taking forever just to tell us what we need to buy. Its been there at least six months without having even been dismantled.

Thanks,
Linus