[ROVERNET - UK] engine rebuilder suggestions

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:56:46 GMT 2008

Linus

I have a feeling that most IOE rebuilds in recent memory have owed
more to home gargae ingenuity than paid workmen. at least on this side
of the water

I would talk to West Coast British in Livermore; they will at least
recognise the engine for what it is which is more than most places can
say.

http://www.offroadexperience.com/wcb/index.html

Aidrian