[ROVERNET - UK] Re: 3500S intermittent power loss

Netspace vmitps at netspace.net.au
Tue Sep 18 07:32:04 BST 2007

You need to force petrol (gaaas in US terms) through the lines, backwards to
the normal flow (once disconnected from the tank).
Maybe connect an electric pump to the front of the pipe?
Depends what you have available.
If petrol doesn't flow nicely, you may need a solvent like carb cleaner, but
watch the effect on the fuel lines.

PVS