[ROVERNET - UK] Brake hook-up

Fletcher gofanu at usachoice.net
Sun Apr 22 06:44:50 BST 2007

Paul-
Dint either! I know it works on pipes, I was talking about large
volumes, i.e. calipers; and that is implicit in my description of the
interconnect pipe as "...exits high, enters the other side low...".
I got 24L --( "clearly" exiting from below the entry pipe)  -- is
clearly a hell of a stretch! Given the effects of perspective, angles,
and the like, I don't get any clear sense of the position in vertical
dimension.

FRM