[ROVERNET - UK] Brake hook-up

Paul Smith vmitps at netspace.net.au
Sun Apr 22 06:24:11 BST 2007

Nup!
You assumed a volume that precludes surface tension effects.
The bubbles will move Down through a small volume.  Brake pipe bleeding
relies on this.  It works on the rear calipers.
The book Does show it, just not closeup, see P.70.25.02 in the P6B manual
fopr the bleed nipple, and 24L in the 2000 manual for showing the whole
system, with the caliper link pipe clearly exiting from Below the entry pipe
to the RH caliper.

PVS
One day I will measure the voltage on the headlights...