[ROVERNET - UK] "Restoring" Rovers, Market Value, et cetera

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 16:01:18 BST 2006

"That's a little over $15k USD and I would not think that unreasonable
for a really nice P5, although I suspect there is more demand for them
in Australia than in the UK."

That should have read USA, not UK. I think there's sufficient demand for
P5's in the UK!

Glen Wilson
http://stores.ebay.com/EasyAuctionServicesPA
A bit of this, a bit of that...