[ROVERNET - UK] 1954 P4 90 Green Interior, dash

iudkuy wcygiohs iudkuy at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 12:13:01 BST 2006

Nicola

What side of the world? Do you have any of the
original green colour on seat, edge of door trims etc?
What is the headlining like? All early P4s had similar
fascia arrangements. Differences mainly in type of
glove box door handles. Does yours have a radio or a
centre glove box?

Peter B

http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23060&_t=751140432&_r=endtext_july&_m=EXT