[ROVERNET - UK] 1954 P4 90 Green Interior, dash

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Sun Jul 9 12:45:08 BST 2006

Hi Nikola
              I was waiting to hear what part of the world you are in, but
you never said. I may be too far away here on Prince Edward Island, Canada.
I have a few bits and pieces from a 1953 Rover P4, the interior was green
and is probably what you are looking for. Not sure what I have left, still
have front and rear seats, they are only in fair condition, have the rear
floor mats which are quite good, may have a few other bits! I don't want
anything for them, let me know if thats of any help.
                                                   Regards  Ben

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3