[ROVERNET - UK] 1954 P4 90 Green Interior, dash

Nikola C nikolaklc2 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 8 11:35:23 BST 2006

Can anyone help? I have a 1954 P4 90 with originally green interior which
the previous owner has butchered and looks like painted over in parts. Does
anyone have colour photos of original interior for reference or know of any
website links. Trying to restore to original condition but mostly everything
image wise is black and white (for obvious reasons) and my side of the world
isn't too keen on English cars so have limited access locally.
They have also stained over the dash- any pics or knowledge for original
dash would be helpful.
If easier can email direct to nikolaklc2 (AT) hotmail.com  (Please replace
(AT) with @- did this so don't cop the spam!)
thanks in advance
Nikola

Search for local singles online @ Lavalife
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23060&_t=751140432&_r=endtext_july&_m=EXT