[ROVERNET - UK] Gearbox changes

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Mon Aug 28 15:42:00 BST 2006

Needle roller gearbox have a suffix of "H" or higher. The actual
serial number does not matter.

As for the bushing failure, the only bushing failures I have ever
seen have been directly related to the early design bushing, which
was replaced fairly early in production. In my experience, the most
common form of total failure is wear and breakdown of the forward
layshaft bearing, a malaise common to both bushing and needle roller
gearboxes.

Yours
Vern