[ROVERNET - UK] Gearbox changes

Paul Smith Paul.Smith at auroraenergy.com.au
Mon Aug 28 01:54:54 BST 2006

69 is when the rollers came in.

PVS

-----Original Message-----
From: rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com
[mailto:rovernet-bounces at lyris.ccdata.com]On Behalf Of Fritz
Rauschenberg
Sent: Monday, 28 August 2006 10:52 am
To: rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
Subject: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Gearbox changes

Regarding gearboxes, My 69 2000TC has a four speed box that begins with
401.... and has a "G" suffix. So what do I have? The bushing type or the
needle -roller-bearing type. It needs work (prob. synchro rings on 1-2-3)
but I don't want to spend money on a "bushing box". Any ideas as to what I
have ?

Fritz Rauschenberg
Atlanta

To unsubscribe, go to this web page, look near the bottom and follow instructions:
Back-up list and photos at: