[ROVERNET - UK] 1971 Rover p5b coupe

Tom Trafton v8rover at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 17 17:48:19 BST 2004

Ian

If you email me off-list at roverv8 at earthlink.net I can put you in touch
with Chris Devlin in San Diego.  Chris recently bought a RHD P5B coupe that
is awaiting restoration and I am sure that he would love to trade
information regarding parts sources, etc.  Others can speak with more
authority than I regarding how many P5Bs made it to the US but in so far as
I understand it, no coupes were imported and there are currently very few in
the US.  Those that are currently here have been brought in as used cars.

The primary P5B expert on Rovernet seems to be Kent Kinard who recently
described his P5B restoration.  I would imagine that he is a storehouse of
information on the car.

BTW Pierre Janusz in London does supply Rover parts including P5B parts so
you might want to contact Pierre at Pjemail at aol.com

Good luck with your project.

Tom