[ROVERNET - UK] Front end alignment

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 19:34:21 BST 2008

HI Slats,

Yes, lots of fun. The Rover was never a disapointment. You wouldn't recognise the way it runs now! Smooth idle, good brakes (both servos rebuilt), gear lever joints sorted. Drive like new now. Just want to get the tracking sorted so that it doesn't pull to the right and she'll be set for the summer.

Cheers,

Steven