[ROVERNET - UK] Front end alignment

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Mon May 26 16:47:02 BST 2008

I have been amazed at the number of times the following P6 steering
wheel removal method has worked well:

1)  Loosen nut
2)  Grab onto both spokes with each hand and and vigorously agitate the
spokes up and down (one down while the other is pulled up) until wheel
hub pops free of the spline.

But sometimes you need a puller...

--Steve