[ROVERNET - UK] NADA 3500s boot badge letter

peter king peter at king-co.com
Mon May 12 00:02:09 BST 2008

Hi Tony,

I see that Kent is looking for an O for you. Let me know if you find
yourself still looking for one, or other letters. I have some extras
about.

I've also just repainted my 3500s, and am in the middle of the long
assembly road back. I took the opportunity to remove, clean and paint
all the bits and pieces in the boot area and front end, and replaced
rotten rubber wherever I found it.  I'd forgotten how many parts I
removed! We'll see how many nuts bolts are left over after I get done.

Good luck with your project,

Peter