[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S specs for USA and Canada

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Sat Mar 29 19:37:16 GMT 2008

David Sheuring wrote:
> Hi Glen
> On the stalk issue...with the turn signal and horn,
> they are reversed on the Crummy Blue Rover
> Just thought I would throw that out to you....and oh,
> I have a TC that had tinted windows and was NOT a A/C
> equipped car.
> I also know for a fact that there are diffenet wiring
> harnesses for the TC and V8 as you can just look in
> the manuals
> David

David,

The question was:  "Was there a specific NADA wiring harness, or was
there just one P6 harness with extra wires?"  NADA vs. all other P6s.
Not TC vs. V8.   Remember the subject, here, is the 3500S.

We can bring the TC in, but that's not what I was talking about as the
subject of the message shows. Until the MKII TCs arrived, the two cars
had completely different instrument panels, as well as what's under the
hood, so what you say makes perfect sense.

The tinted windows in your non-AC car is consistent with what I said,
namely, that the tinted windows were offered as an option separate from
the AC option. But, again, I was talking about the 3500S.

Glen