[ROVERNET - UK] C pillars

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Sat Mar 29 17:22:05 GMT 2008

Hi Dennis
              Sorry I can't help, I worked for Halifax British Motors, we
were a BMC Dealership -Austin-Morris Wolsley Healy MG but no Rovers. One
thing I remember was the 1100's came in with rear amber signal lens, we had
to paint them red (inside) to comply with local Provincial laws. Also if a
1968 was sold in 1969 it was registered as a 69. I think there was a lot of
anomalies with British cars from those years.
                                           Regards  Ben (irishrover)
FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/