[ROVERNET - UK] specs for USA and Canada

David Sheuring rovertcv8 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 17:12:08 GMT 2008

I wished it was $3 a gallon here as it is now $3.35 a
gallon...and NC has the 3 highest state tax on
gas...something like 50 cents on a gallon.
And, I have a bad feeling that it will be $4 by the
time I want to go to Mass.

Just curious, have you heard on  how many a planning
to go up there?

And, for those who are alergic to pllen, NC is NOT a
good place to come at the moment.....and its finally
raing outside....looks like yellow rain
David