[ROVERNET - UK] Adhesive question.

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 28 11:59:52 GMT 2008

Ben,
Not Exactly, but similar. I'll explain. I photo-copied one of my center
inserts on my Rostyle wheels. The copy is obviously paper, so it needs
protection. I then mounted that to a heavier fibreboard ( dry gasket
material as I remember). Then I applied a good quality clear
document/packaging tape to the face of my little copy. Then applied it to
the wheels center insert with thin 2 sided foam tape. It's been there eight
years now and is holding on, although it is starting to show some wear. But
I can do it all over again when the need arises. This worked for me. Good
luck with yours!

Fritz Rauschenberg
wfritz at mindspring.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.