[ROVERNET - UK] JPS P6B: Patrick Hiron's BLACK 3500S

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 05:14:13 GMT 2008

Patrick,

Ever wonder what happened to the Federal 3500S cars that were left over
when Rover left the North American market? Some were still around a year
or two later and received special treatment to move them along. What you
have there is the ultra rare John Player Special P6B with the even more
ultra rare Lotus-tuned suspension. It's possible that this was once
Emmerson Fittipaldi's personal ride. Don't mess it up.

 http://www.jpslotus.org/72/72-tgpsilv2005-2.jpg

Glen