[ROVERNET - UK] P6 windshield differences?

Netspace vmitps at netspace.net.au
Sat Mar 8 04:53:28 GMT 2008

I had the P6B screen break in 2002, probably a small rock in an extreme wind
at the top of a hill.
POOM the screen cracked all over, but didn't fall in even though I was doing
110km/h.
Once stopped I pushed the bits out and kept going to the next town, and
bought a plastic temp screen.
Eventually I got a new tinted screen.

PVS