[ROVERNET - UK] RE: Irregular Final Drive Still???

Hank and Sally Manwell hdmanwell at alumni.bates.edu
Mon Mar 3 21:13:48 GMT 2008

Hi James,

We tore apart such a car a couple of years ago and the doors are around the
barn somewhere up in Syracuse.  But we're here near you in Melbourne and
won't be home until mid April. So if you still need them then..............

Thought of looking you up three weeks ago when we spent a weekend near you,
but didn't find you listed on the Northeast Directory of Rover Owners, which
disappointed me.  If you're willing to be listed - and I hope you are -
email my son, Steven, at s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu; he's updating the
list "as we speak" and has put out the call for renewal contact.

So where are you now?  Hope to meet up with you one of these days.

Hank