[ROVERNET - UK] RE: Irregular Final Drive Still???

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 3 19:03:35 GMT 2008

I am not sure how to change the subject,and start a new topic; but I need
some parts for 3500S electric windows. I have a car that the doors were
changed to 2000. I acquired some  3500S door frames from someone on Rovernet
a few months ago; but found I have 2 LF door window frames. I need a RF door
window frame. Anyone have that?I am in Ft.Lauderdale, so would have to have
them shipped. also; I have several regulators, and am not sure to tell which
is which. any suggestions?Thank you, James Dean  jaguru at bellsouth.net  .My
toll free number is 1 877 524 8787, in the US. Thank you.