[ROVERNET - UK] Magnum 500 vs Standard Wheels

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 13 21:23:58 BST 2008

Adrian, Vern is right, they will rub on the inside with tires wider than
165-14. I did enclose a set of 3500S bent rods when I sent you the wheels,
but they need new bushings. I found that with some luggage in the boot, and
2 people in the back seat, it would rub on the inside, if you hit a bump,
with 175-14. It did not with 165-14. Magstars have a slightly different
offset, and put the tire edge inboard,slightly. Thanks,James Dean