[ROVERNET - UK] Bo' still lurking!

Bosse Arnholm bosse at arnholm.se
Tue Feb 26 17:01:45 GMT 2008

Hi,
Well, I'm still lurking around and still read all you write. But
unfortunately I do not have time required to add all your wisdom to the
RCoS site.
In fact I'm still webmaster of the sit, but I'm trying to pull out of that.
It needs some young blood!
Today I have four Rovers and all are running. A 2000TC from 1971, a Range
Rover from 1976, a 216 Cab from 1994 and a 75 (V6 2 litre) from 2000. All
wonderful cars to drive and ride, but they also need some tender care.

Regards
Bo
--
Bo Arnholm, Södermalmsgatan 13, S-431 69 Mölndal, Sweden
E-Mail: bosse at arnholm.se, URL: http://bosse.arnholm.se

--
believed to be clean.