[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Rear brakes- a slightly crazy idea.

Anders Hedelund anders at xoz.dk
Tue Feb 26 15:20:11 GMT 2008

'Believer'? Well, if one really cannot lift it enough to stand or sit
under it, I would opt for dropping the diff. My own solution is to lift
the car, either at the car club where we have professionel equipment or
on the device "Stasilift" that I found last year on eBay in Rostock,
former German Democratic Republic. Cost me what corresponds to some 500
$ US..

My Lancia lifted at the car club:
http://xoz.dk/ahl/auto/LanciaBeta2000HPE1980/photos/photo20.html
P6 at home on the Stasilift:
http://xoz.dk/ahl/auto/AfterFredFlintstone/ahl_4286.html (Son helped to
remove the dinghy last friday, so now I can get it all the way up.
Restoration is due for August 8th, to act as his wedding chariot)...

...ahl