[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Rear brakes- a slightly crazy idea.

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Tue Feb 26 02:25:07 GMT 2008

Hi Nathan
               Yes it does sound a little crazy, but then we all do crazy
things from time to time. I have often thought it would make rear brake
maintenance easier if there was an inspection panel in the trunk(boot) a
panel just below the gas (petrol) tank that could be removed to get at the
pads, maybe two small panels? The problem is it might reduce the body
strength in that area and thats possibly why it was never done at the
factory.
Did you notice I'm bilingual? speaking English and Canadian - boot-trunk
gas-petrol.  I'm not crazy I'm I
                                                       Regards Ben
(irishrover) it must be bedtime.
FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/