[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Venn Diagrams

Nathan Obuch nathanobuch at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 19:16:02 GMT 2008

Eric explained it, but I thought it would be fun to do
a Rover example.

Imagine you have two circles, one representing the
Rover P5, one representing the P6. The two circles are
arranged so that they partially overlap in the middle.
That center overlapping area could be designated "Cars
with the 3.5L Rover V8." I.e. not all P5s and P6es
have Rover V8s, but some of them do, and the V8 is a
shared, common characteristic between some P5s and
P6es.

You can also google search Venn Diagram to see
examples.

Best regards,

Nathan