[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Brakes - even more ??s

phing phing at videotron.ca
Sun Feb 3 17:37:51 GMT 2008

Thanks Eric and Ray .
 I had worked out how to stop the wheel from rotating . I must get myself one of these super breaker bars ! . Unfortunateley the
seller of  one Eric showed on E bay  will not ship to Canada . No doubt for Reasons of Homeland Security , " Give me a lever and I
will move the earth -etc - !!
Cheers
patick , in the Great Frozen North