[ROVERNET - UK] Hola!

Laine Colley twinklsun at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 04:45:31 BST 2008

Kent--

I know my input here has been erratic and probably scary, but I have to say that my son was born in Austin and we were on assistance at the time. We received wonderful care! Better than the care offered later by my husbands employer, as a matter of fact. Our boy is almost eight now and mentions sometimes a desire to go back to Texas to see where he was born (and with these long, snowy winters lately I'm tempted to oblige!).

I thought that might raise your spirits.

Remember: what you believe, you will perceive.

Best wishes in San Antone,
Laine

"There are 1.5 million_ uninsured children_ in Texas.  Over
half are eligible for either Children's Medicare or CHIP but are not
enrolled.  Texas has statistics like a third world country."