[ROVERNET - UK] New Assignment-OT

David Sheuring rovertcv8 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 15:20:20 BST 2008

Congrats to you Kent. Well done!!!!
David

----- Original Message ----
From: Kent Kinard <kentkinard at verizon.net>
To: rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:57:07 AM
Subject: [ROVERNET - UK] New Assignment-OT

Hi Netters,
I have received a new appointment...Chapel Hill United Methodist Church
in San Antonio...an easy 15 min. drive from the new house.  The church
is in an economically challenged neighborhood adjacent to Lackland Air
Force Base and Air Force One retirement community...lots of active and
retired Air Force types and incredible ethnic diversity.  The church
celebrates fourteen distinct racial and ethnic heritage groups among its
membership making it the most diverse congregation of our denomination
in the city (we have seventy churches in San Antonio).  It is a
promotion from my present assignment.  It will be very good to get back
to San Antonio after five years of "detached duty."

We will be bouncing back and forth for a while.  The movers come on May
19.  Annual Conference is in Corpus Christi June 4-7 with my last Sunday
in Sterling City on June 8 and official moving day on June 12.  The
email address should be good for quite a while but Sheila's cell phone
number is my old San Antonio number 210-912-9272 and that will remain
the same in case you need to get in touch with me and all else fails.

Roverly,
Kent K.

To unsubscribe, go to this web page, look near the bottom and follow instructions:
Back-up list and photos at: