[ROVERNET - UK] OT..OT. was New Assignment-OT, now here's to good health

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 19:43:57 BST 2008

Ouch...... sorry to hear that.  We pay more in taxes
(5% federal tax on goods and services)but the health
care is included.  A couple pays about %98.00 extra
each month for "Extended Health Care" which includes
such things as 70% off all prescriptions, ambulance
service, etc., etc., etc.

Again, best wishes...

Eric