[ROVERNET - UK] Looking for P5 Parts Catalog

Gordon Harrower griffo at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 13:54:28 BST 2008

Steve,

That's very kind of you.  Please send me the price of both, i.e. the '64
plus supplement, and the '66.

That's a great story about your car's serial number.  My weirdest P5
story was a guy in NJ having the consecutive P5 Coupe to my dad's.  Our
grandfathers, it turns out, had lived in the same hotel in London and
ordered Coupes do drive around for a while and ship home.  I still have
the British license plate.

Gordon.