[ROVERNET - UK] Looking for P5 Parts Catalog

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Fri Apr 18 13:18:26 BST 2008

Gordon,

I bought a collection of Rover manuals from a vendor who was changing
his business to focus on digital manuals on CD for newer cars and I have
several P5 parts manuals available.  Your options for addressing the
MkIII are the 1966 manual that covers MkI through III or -- if you
already have the 1964 version -- a supplement covering the MkIII
changes.  I have each type available and can send you the list of
available manuals with asking prices.

One amazing thing about this collection of manuals is that it included a
P5 workshop manual with my P5's serial number a previous owner's name
written in it!

--Steve