[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S Pulling TC

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Apr 10 15:33:49 BST 2008

I used to be an agent for U-Haul...and indeed it would be hard to rent a
hauler for this use...they usually won't rent to you unless they can find
the make and model in their book...and I assure you ...they won't. However
if you are able to rent one...the combined weight is too great for that
3500S ...those trailers are very heavy and with the tc...i suspect it will
well exceed the Rover rating...also the next thing to keep in mind is the
hitch class required...

   I considered towing my 3500S as well...behind a motorhome...however I was
going to use a dolly and disconect the drive shaft. I know there is a
product on the market that can be fitted to the drive shaft that can serve
as a lock in/out for the driveshaft...if you really wanted to go to that
extent.