[ROVERNET - UK] 3.9 cam and lifters

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 01:32:51 BST 2008

I'm looking for a new 3.9 cam or such suitable replacement for my 3500S and=
 wonder what model and year Land Rover or Range Rover is going to fit right=
 in............next is where to get one .....i'm in Ontario Canada and to h=
ave shipped from UK is a borderline ransom demand............Also i want to=
 know if anyone has used the Rhoads lifters in their cars and if so will th=
e Buick 215 ones fit........

Thanks

Bill Robertson