[ROVERNET - UK] P6B nuts and bolts specs

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat Nov 3 12:45:30 GMT 2007

"the car is UNF and UNC
throughout."

 I'm sorry...but I don't know what these terms represent... You mention the
carbs not being standard thread type...however I don't recall using any
tools other than standard ones on the ones I have...if they did not fit
properly I would have used metric wrenches instead...but I really don't
think I ever needed to use them at all...