[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Sun Roof Headliner

vic muscat vic94087 at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 19:33:18 BST 2007

Hi,
I've just finished installing a headliner in a non-sun
roof SD1. Now I have been conscripted to do my
Grandnephew's sunroofed SD1.
Can someone tell me what type of material was used on
the actual sun roof panel? It does not look like it is
foam
backed as it is slightly darker in color than the rest
of the headliner. I'm concerned that the foam backed
material can't be used because there is very little
clearance when opening the sun roof. Any advice
appreciated!! Thanks, Vince