[ROVERNET - UK] P6B seat and headliner materials

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Tue May 15 14:25:47 BST 2007

Kent, thanks. Yes it is a black interior. If you have a front seat bottom,
and/or rear seat top, I'd be grateful. As to the headliner, I have decided
to replace it. I tore it with the sun visor. The cloth is so brittle that it
needs to be renewed. Any tricks for getting the headliner frame out? I have
done it once, and it was a bear.
PS you wouldn't have black leather seats from a 2000? I might upgrade!
Geff and Julie McCarthy
AvMedSafe
503-241-8468 home
503-200-0856 cell