[ROVERNET - UK] Bleeding brakes!

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Wed May 2 20:49:54 BST 2007

Just thought that I would mention another way of servicing brakes and
clutches. That is to use a pressure vessel loaded with brake fluid and force
it backwards from the wheel or slave cylinders. I had extreme difficult
bleeding a clutch system once (no check valve) and use this method. Worked
like a champ. I rented a pressure system from a brake shop for a few hours.
Keep meaning to make one.

Slats