R: [ROVERNET - UK] TC Oil Drain Plug

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Mar 27 16:14:07 BST 2007

Hi Ben....

 Yes there is a 13/16 size but something tells me that mine takes a 15/16.
 I have removed bolts with rounded heads using one of those new style
wrenches that have a gripper..they will fit several sizes and so far I have
not done any more damage to the head of the bolts...certainly better than
trying to use vice grips which used to be the only alternative.

 Good luck...I plan to get over to see that Rover ...sounds like a nice and
unique car !!