[ROVERNET - UK] TC hubcap

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 05:43:03 BST 2007

You have some options.
1.  Enquire from a Rover parts dealer
2.  Get a hub cap for a MGB from Moss Motors

3.  Get an anodized aluminum motif (OEM type) from a
Rover dealer, pry off the MG symbol and "JB Weld" the
new one in place.

4.  Buy a Rover decal that "looks like" the original
and apply it over top of the MG motif for a smooth

5.  We note two sources on our website under

Note;  the original was gold anodized aluminum with a
balck silk-screened Rover motif.

Hope that helps.

--- Gordon Harrower <griffo at comcast.net> wrote:

> One of the hubcaps on my '68 TC went the way of the
> Runaway Pancake, so 
> I'm looking for a replacement.  It's of the
> original, all-chrome design, 
> nothing fancy.  Gordon.
> _______________________________________________
> rovernet mailing list
> rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
> To unsubscribe, go to this web page, look near the
> bottom and follow instructions:
> http://mailman.nipltd.com/mailman/listinfo/rovernet
> Back-up list and photos at:
> http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Rover_net/

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love 
(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

More information about the rovernet mailing list