[ROVERNET - UK] P6B - Removing rear brakes

peter Heaster mph_psh at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 13 17:33:30 GMT 2007

 Hi Ray,

I'm with Paul, don't mess around, drop the Diff.
If you want to do it right, get it out where you can
see it, you'll be supprised what you find.

The hoses, the linkage,etc. and you can make sure that
the adjusting mechanism is all working before you put
it back.

Peter Heaster
British Columbia
Canada