[ROVERNET - UK] 1969 TC 2000

pjemail at aol.com pjemail at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 09:42:58 GMT 2007

Dear Paul,

I have these available, so contact me direct if you are interested. I
should however remind all who read this that the one for your car is
different from the one which Albert needs. Albert's car has one without
an integral  reservoir as it has dual line brakes, but your car, I am
pretty sure, has the single line brake system and therefore a clutch
master cylinder with an intergral reservoir.

Regards,

Pierre Janusz