[ROVERNET - UK] 1969 TC 2000

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 7 07:17:31 GMT 2007

I do have cores that need rebuilding for  200TC Clutch and brake master
cylinders.  Please contact me offline at jaguru at bellsouth.net  , or phone
tollfree 1 877 524 8787; or cell anytime 1954JAGPART.  I also have brake
master cylinder and servo cores for SD-1, if anyone needs them  I send them
to Apple Hydraulics, myself; to be sleeved and rebuilt. On my own SD1, I
used a TR7 master cylinder. The lines come off the other side, but are long
enough that you can bend them around. The threads are the same. These are
hard to find, but I may have one core left.To replace the SD1 Servo; I have
a TR6 servo rebuilt, and have the studs rotated 90 degrees; then they will
bolt up to the TR7 master. I can supply cores, or TR6 servos rebuilt  that
way. James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.,