[ROVERNET - UK] Brake fluid question

geffandjulie geffandjulie at comcast.net
Mon Jan 1 17:58:58 GMT 2007

I had a MC brake fluid "leak". turned out to be a poor seal at the inlet
hose from the fluid container. I got new copper washers for both the inlets
and had to tighten both into deformation to stop the no-pressure and high
pressure leaks. If the MC is truly leaking, wouldn't the fluid just dribble
down the wall at the mounting?