[ROVERNET - UK] P6B springs

Peter Mitchell peter_m at amnet.net.au
Wed Feb 14 23:13:10 GMT 2007

Many thanks Gavin, Lance, and Kent for their input on my query regarding
brakes springs and shocks for my P6B.

I'll drop and email to King Springs in the first instance and check their
prices, and see also what Pedders Suspensions and a couple of the local
Rover repairers locally can offer.

Kind regards

Peter Mitchell