[ROVERNET - UK] Strippers

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 01:03:26 GMT 2007

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll be painting the panel at my spray booth
at work afterwards (one of the many pluses of the P6's construction).

I'm planning on epoxy primer, followed by two pack primer filler then
Dupont's Chromabase basecoat and finally their Hypercure clear top coat.

This maybe the first 2000TC resprayed on the 18th floor of a building.
Actually I can bring the whole car in as we have a truck elevator up here.
But it won't fit in my booth (I use it for spraying industrial design
prototypes).

Just wanted to get the use of RN's massive experience.

Many thanks,

StevenD