[ROVERNET - UK] Some questions on P6

denlet denlet at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 17 12:57:23 BST 2007

Bonjour de Paris,

Eric Russel had posted a call for help to a webasto sliding sunroof ( or
Brittax ) for a rover P6:can you find an manual , second hand one ( full
size about 1000 mm x 1200 ) for me, the repair is not important, good or not
but complete.
I try to finish my rover 3500 of 1973 to tow an old trailer called NOTIN.
Do you have an experience in towing with a P6?
I think that I will have a problem of level with the rear of the car: can I
find a road leveler shocs absorber or is it better to make a hardener
spring?
Is it better to fit polyurétane busches?

Thank you for your help.

    denis letailleux