[ROVERNET - UK] 2000 TC carb needle valves/ MGC

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 06:50:13 BST 2007

Thanks Eric,

That is one that is not in the SU Workshop Manual. Very strange arrangement,
possible but strange. I will now have to look at an MGC set up, to see if
they are also different from other HS carbs. We have a few MGC's in our Club
T-MG group. My curiosity in really up now. I thought that I had every
configuration available in my fleet.

Slats